Thursday, March 8, 2012

songs that make me feel better.

came across this title while on stumbleupon.com (which is the best site ever) and thought i'd create my own post of it. 

love music.
love listening to the way words are used.
love how notes draw emotion without saying a thing.
love when the two come together in a unified effort.

music can get me riled up.  (LOVE jogging and working out to good tunes)
music can sooth my broken heart
music can give me hope, courage and inspire me to do more than i thought.

music. is. magic.

below are a few tunes that make feel better.

this song does something inside of me--it makes me want to run my heart out (which is my measurement of "goodness")


this song makes me move "take to the sky"


makes me want to get up and get going with my life. don't let the little things get me down. and seriously, kelly is the cooooolest.


weezer + a little bit of magic = big fat smile


sports videos and the passion that goes with it is definitely motivation to get back up.


this song is a favorite...but really who doesn't love this song (yes, even anti-smiley miley fans can't deny that this is good). does bring back memories of a night being sick on the couch and having a man love and take care of me.



the beat they have in their music: love. it. reminds me there are things in life that are out of my control. so take courage.

No comments:

Post a Comment